Toradora Opening 1 - Pre-Parade
Toradora Opening 1 - Pre-Parade
Not gonna lie some guy literally walked down my road an hour ago drawing faces on everybody’s cars
What a cockmunch
Like, he could have been nice and actually wiped their cars off
but instead he drew faces on them as if to say “I was here and put effort in to do something, but it was something useless.”
Way to kill the Fun. Just put all the Fun in camps, why don’t you?
YOU GUYS TURN ON THE SUBTITLES
AHH I NEED A MINUTE
QUEER GHIBLI MOVIE QUEER GHIBLI MOVIE AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
oh god….. QQ
The most embarrassing movie you will ever see.
It sure was nice of k.d. lang to fill in for Tobey Maguire on that third movie.
Sword of The Stranger sketches by Saito Tsunenori and superbly animated by one of my animation idols Yutaka Nakamura. Good lord.
John Oliver, you tell it like it is.
This is a diagram of the solar system that was taught to people 150 years ago. From the original Clark Planetarium Facebook posting:
The planets of the solar system (in 1847):
Mercury, Venus, Earth, Mars, Hebe, Astraea, Vesta, Juno, Ceres, Pallas, Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus (after July 24, Iris and Flora would also be considered planets in 1847)
So the next time you see someone whinging about how Pluto is totally a planet no really I was taught that in school, be sure to remind them that planetary science is a constantly evolving thing and that their great-great-great grandparents thought there were 15 planets (most of which turned out to be really big asteroids).
. . followed very shortly by the realization that she is a God-tier bitch. Fucking hell, I hate Asuka so goddamn much.
Think Anorexia is funny? Sorry. I am a survivor and find NOTHING cute about this.
Wanna dress up like an Anorexic? All it takes is:
- 4 years of hospitalization
- A nasogastric feeding-tube because you’ve starved yourself so much that your body doesn’t recognize food as a good thing and tries to attack itself.
- Re-Feeding Syndrome, which can kill you.
- Emotional struggles for years.
- A father crying and pleading on his knees begging for you to get help
- A mother who cries every time she sees you because you look and SMELL like death.
- Holidays missed, birthdays crying in a hospital.
- Almost every major organ in your body failing.
- A shower chair - because you can’t stand in the shower because you’re too weak and the warm water could make you pass out.
- A wheelchair, because you are too weak to walk and it could make you go into cardiac arrest.
- A lifetime of medications for anxiety and the health issues “Anna Rexia” caused.
- Plenty of money for multiple ER trips due to “Anna Rexia” even in recovery.
- And if you don’t get help like I do, or even if you do, a coffin. Because I’ve lost more friends to this eating disorder then anything I’ve ever faced.
I almost died from this. I know it’s supposed to be funny and shit and yeah I get that, but seriously. THIS IS NOT FUNNY. Anorexia is nothing to party about or laugh at. It’s real, it’s deadly, and should not be marketed as a slutty outfit.
Want to dress as “Anna Rexia”? Just go as a Vampire, or a Zombie. Because 1/3 of us are dead.
Reblogging for social awareness and basic human decency.